pls name this kids movie for me ...

Sword

A while ago we went to watch over the hedge at the cinema, there were several trailers of upcoming animated films, on of which contained a scene showing tortoises beneath a falling tree - and one shouting "Ruuuuuun!" - at which point they began to move off incredibly (and amusingly) slowly ...

What film was that scene from, do you know?

ta,
Sword

Sword

Really - wow! I bought open season and watched it a coupla weeks ago with the kids, lol! Don't recall seeing that scene - must have dozed off ...

<feels really stupid>

ta,
Sword

norealplan

Distinguished Member
I don't believe it's Open Season, I think it's Hoodwinked. A quite enjoyable film with a few good laughs and an interesting concept for an animated film.

It's out now to rent/buy on DVD.

Craig

RAINS

This is what happens when you have have kids and watch so many animated films they all become a blurrrrrr!!!!!!

It could well be Hoodwinked, or open season or the wild or ice age 2 !!!!
:eek:

Sword

Oh yea! Thanks!

Looks a bit rough mind - is it suitable for 6yr old girls?!

Tell ya what we watched recently, that was a real surprise and so much better than the same old same old variation on the wild animals theme - and that was Flushed Away... Surprisingly entertaining and funny too. Dunno why the two companies making it apparently went their separate ways after siting a lack of success on the project ...

S

norealplan

Distinguished Member
Oh yea! Thanks!

Looks a bit rough mind - is it suitable for 6yr old girls?!

Tell ya what we watched recently, that was a real surprise and so much better than the same old same old variation on the wild animals theme - and that was Flushed Away... Surprisingly entertaining and funny too. Dunno why the two companies making it apparently went their separate ways after siting a lack of success on the project ...

S

Yeah it's suitable for 6 year old girls. Animation is nowhere near as good as PIXAR but apparently it's the first 'budget' animated film so to be expected. Definitely better story/humour wise than some of the other animated ones I have seen.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom