• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pleeeease help !!!!

Serverhawaii

Standard Member
HELLO, first of all, your forum is absolutely awesome !!!!!!!

ok, to the point, i would need urgently firmware upgrade for 37LG500H.

The point is, that i am having problems with near all the in and outputs. Audio is breaking down ( works when it wants ) and it will not recognice any input, no pc, no av, no euroconector.

Please please help. I read in internet, there is a software that goes with the RS232 cable but im not able to find the firmware, im searching for it since last week, every day.

Thank all you very much in advance.

fred251

Established Member
Serverhawaii said:
HELLO, first of all, your forum is absolutely awesome !!!!!!!

ok, to the point, i would need urgently firmware upgrade for 37LG500H.

The point is, that i am having problems with near all the in and outputs. Audio is breaking down ( works when it wants ) and it will not recognice any input, no pc, no av, no euroconector.

Please please help. I read in internet, there is a software that goes with the RS232 cable but im not able to find the firmware, im searching for it since last week, every day.

Thank all you very much in advance.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/1031089-lg-firmware.html

Serverhawaii

Standard Member
i see all this post, but the reason i did post myselve was beacuse i didnt find the one with the exact model, did u see it somewhere ??

sorry to bother you and again, thanks for the quick reply ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

fred251

Established Member
Serverhawaii said:
i see all this post, but the reason i did post myselve was beacuse i didnt find the one with the exact model, did u see it somewhere ??

sorry to bother you and again, thanks for the quick reply ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will contact LG uk if u can there pretty good for after sale service

Serverhawaii

Standard Member
Thank you very much in advance, ill be waiting for your answer, hope they can help me out with this, and again thanks to you my friend !! ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom