• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please Tell me what I need!!

technogran

Can someone please help me. I have the Computer and broadband (talktalk) in the bedroom,plus the XBox360 (at the mo unconnected because my new modem for Vista connects to the computer using the ethernet cable,) and I have the Playstation 3 set up in the living room. So it looks like I need a wireless router in order to connect both the Xbox360 by ethernet and the Playstation 3 wirelessly but which one??? Does it matter which one??? I haven't got a clue?? So please help me

TC:rolleyes: :lease:

technogran

Thanks for that, where can I get one from , will it work with any ISP and do I need to get any settings from my ISP in order to set it up???

Thanks TG
:D

technogran

So although I already have a modem which is working very well in Vista, I have to purchase a Modem router?? Will this one work with Vista??

AQU4RIUS

netgear is good.

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom