please tell me the name of this part?

samsimon1

Novice Member
Reaction score
hey, I got this "wall mount metal thing" from the back tv's panel - these are used to screw the screw to wall mount, Two of them broke - I need to buy, but cannot find the name for it...... thanks
IMG_6824.jpg
IMG_6853.jpg

I doubt you’ll replace them easily to be honest , they look like a press fit , how did they come out ?

Screw thread insert??
thanks man, you gave me a hint! I think I got it! Other alternate names i just found - "flat Head Metric Threaded Blind Rivet Nut Insert Rivnut Nutsert Screw"

I doubt you’ll replace them easily to be honest , they look like a press fit , how did they come out ?
they didn't come out, The threads messed up - because of the bad screws..... thus I opened a panel, and these Threaded Blind Rivet Nut are just attached to the back tv's panel, and easily removed using pliers, you can easily replace them all...

these nuts not only for TVs they are used everywhere.... on almost anything, even walls or cabinets - also on many products that need to be mounted/walled.....

blind rivet nuts
even though the ones in the telly seems machined to slightly different spec... check the thread inside for size

f.

they didn't come out, The threads messed up - because of the bad screws..... thus I opened a panel, and these Threaded Blind Rivet Nut are just attached to the back tv's panel, and easily removed using pliers, you can easily replace them all...

there you go then , well at least it’s a start for you , I just wish you had given all the information you had in your first post ...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom