• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please take a listen

duncfunk

Some nice stuff there David, 'Starting a Brand New Life' is a great commercial track :smashin:

My only piece of advice would be to make friends with a good drummer, preferably one who has his own recording studio :D On a serious note the tracks would sound ten times better with a live drum track thrown in. 'Rain of Love' would also have a greater impact with a live, or more rich sounding sampled piano at the start.

DShanks

Standard Member
Some nice stuff there David, 'Starting a Brand New Life' is a great commercial track :smashin:

My only piece of advice would be to make friends with a good drummer, preferably one who has his own recording studio :D On a serious note the tracks would sound ten times better with a live drum track thrown in. 'Rain of Love' would also have a greater impact with a live, or more rich sounding sampled piano at the start.

Thanks for listening :smashin:

I'm always looking for constructive criticism/advice!

All my music is synthesized, and would love to find some proper musicians to record the songs, have been working with a few singers though! (as you can tell).

D.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom