Please suggest some rumbly games

Brooktop

I've agreed to buy a DS3 off an AVF member. Could you please suggest some games that meet 1 ...or ideally both, these criteria:

1. Good compatibility/use of the DS3's vibration capabilities
2. A co-op or split screen mode (cos I'll now have 2 controllers).

I'm not too worried about multiplayer modes (I'm sure I'll constantly be having to re-spawn :rolleyes:). I do prefer FPS's but will consider other games. My favourite games so far have been SW:TFU, Resistance, Fear2, Fallout 3, COD4&5. A mate is going to lend me his KillZone2.

Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

SparkShot

Motorstorm Pacific Rift meets all your requirements epecially if you set the rumble the to highest setting in the games options (does drain the pads batteries quick though).

Last edited:

Brooktop

Thanks - I've got the demo for that so will give it a spin. So you can race against a mate in the same room AS WELL as against the bots?

I find that with most driving games, the demo is usually enough for me. I did have Motorstorm but found that I didn't play it. I do have F1 Championship Edition and I'll have a blast at that from time to time.

I'm hoping the FPSs give feedback when you fire weapons and when you get hit.

Fifty

I thought it worked really well in GTA4 - particularly when the weather cycle gets round to rain and thunder. And obviously when you're driving and shooting......

Brooktop

I thought it worked really well in GTA4 - particularly when the weather cycle gets round to rain and thunder. And obviously when you're driving and shooting......

Got rid of GTA4. Good game but just TOO big! My gaming is usually restricted to 30 min blocks while the Mrs is in the shower! Not ideal when you spend 15 mins on a mission then fluff it!

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom