Please sponsor my Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of The Children's Trust

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elrond, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Elrond

Elrond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,166
    Hi All

I'm running in the Royal Parks Half Marathon on the 7th October in aid of The Childrens Trust who provide care, education and therapy to some of the UK’s most severely disabled children. They may have been born with disabilities or they may have suffered a brain injury as the result of an accident or illness.

These children don't have the same opportunity to enjoy the same everyday enjoyments that most children do, but having worked with disabled children before, it really does make them happy when they are given the chance to experience things that they normally wouldn't. Plus seeing that happiness on their face put's a big smile on yours too knowing that without you, they may not have got the chance to enjoy the happiness that you have just given them.

The Childrens Trust rely on supporters voluntary donations to meet the full cost of giving severely disabled children the chance to lead a fulfilled and happy childhood and so I would be very greatful if you would consider visiting my fundraising page and help me support them.

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Stuart Leaver's fundraising page

Every little bit helps. For example, £4 will pay for a touch and feel sensory toy, soft play cubes are £8 or for £15, a child could get a fibre-optic light for a multi-sensory room.

If I meet my target, it would give The Childrens Trust enough money to purchase two music systems which would help children have fun and give them added stimulation, and after all, this is an AV forum

I know it's just above, but just incase, my fundraising page is at: Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Stuart Leaver's fundraising page