please someone help me!!

D

dawesy999

hi, i have a problem with my sky. it keep saying "no satelliote signal is being recieved" i have tried every thing to fix it. ive taken all the ealds out of the box for a while then putin them back in, truied moving my sky dish but still nothing works.
i went on the "signal test" on services and i find that i have a high signal strength but no signal quality :S
what should i do?
yesterday i had scaffolding put up near my dish, may this b messing the signal up also???
please someone help me.

hi, i have a problem with my sky. it keep saying "no satelliote signal is being recieved" i have tried every thing to fix it. ive taken all the ealds out of the box for a while then putin them back in, truied moving my sky dish but still nothing works.
i went on the "signal test" on services and i find that i have a high signal strength but no signal quality :S
what should i do?
yesterday i had scaffolding put up near my dish, may this b messing the signal up also???
please someone help me.

yes mate the scaffold could be the reason no have got no signal but it could be something else but it sounds like the scaffold is blocking the signal when did you start to have the problem

If the scaffolding is not in line of sight of the satellite (position of sun approx 11.30 a.m) then the scaffolders have knocked your dish out of alignment - a very common situation.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom