Please sign this petition to launch Sky Movies Premiere HD

kevmarshall

Novice Member
:oops:

johny1980

I think now that we are all so used to our hd subscriptions we have started to ask to much to soon.

We have 2 movie channels in HD already and the newest movies are shown on anytime.

I for one couldnt be happier with the service i get for £10.

Im the first to criticise sky for their failings but come on give them a chance.

For them to give us premier HD just now they would prob have to sacrifice one of the other actual sky HD channels.

Mind you might give them a chance to boot arts HD !!

KenjohnB

Novice Member
I think now that we are all so used to our hd subscriptions we have started to ask to much to soon.

We have 2 movie channels in HD already and the newest movies are shown on anytime.

I for one couldnt be happier with the service i get for £10.

Im the first to criticise sky for their failings but come on give them a chance.

For them to give us premier HD just now they would prob have to sacrifice one of the other actual sky HD channels.

Mind you might give them a chance to boot arts HD !!
Hi Johny.

Bear in mind that, just as you are happy with the current set-up, many people are happy with Arts HD!

Read through the numerous threads and you will see the depth of feeling on this issue. Also, read the petition (you can access it via the sticky at the top of the Sky HD Forum or via the link at the bottom of this post) and you will see that we are asking Sky to change the pointless Movie Premiere +1 channel to Movies Premiere HD, not to sacrifice one of the other HD channels.

Ken

KeanosMagicHat

Novice Member
Hi Johny.

Bear in mind that, just as you are happy with the current set-up, many people are happy with Arts HD!

Read through the numerous threads and you will see the depth of feeling on this issue. Also, read the petition (you can access it via the sticky at the top of the Sky HD Forum or via the link at the bottom of this post) and you will see that we are asking Sky to change the pointless Movie Premiere +1 channel with Movies Premiere HD, not to sacrifice one of the other HD channels.

Ken
Absolutely, I watch the odd programme on Sky Arts HD.

Where else am I going to see opera for example, I've never been to one in my life.

Scapegoat

i am more than happy with the current choice.

its only £10 a month for gods sake
You must be one of the poeple who are getting films OK via Anytime - but for others its very hit and miss.

I have signed.

G

gd2

Whilst I'd like to see a Premiere HD channel it should be a new channel. It's unfair to expect the majority of viewers to lose a channel especially as many of the Premieres do appear either on Anytime and/or the HD movie channels.

KeanosMagicHat

Novice Member
It's unfair to expect the majority of viewers to lose a channel especially as many of the Premieres do appear either on Anytime and/or the HD movie channels.
It can take up to 2 months to appear on the HD movie channels, is that fair?

All we're asking is for the removal of a channel that is a mirror of another one that already shows the same premieres every day for a whole week.

Hardly selfish I'd say.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom