Please recommend screen protector manufacturer

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

Are you using a screen protection on your LCD screen ?
Which brand ?
Are you happy with it ?

On E-bay, I could find many different makes for my Panasonic G1, but which one do YOU recommend ??

TIA
Rafael

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks for your recommendation, but I could not find my G1 in the model list from ZAGG. I'll leave them a note !

C U
Rafael

Oversleep

I find it cheaper to buy a larger size of screen protector and cut it down to the smaller size.... 17" is just under tenner on ebay....

Damien

Are they worth it? I mean has anyone experienced scratching them?

D

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

maybe not really scratching, but smearing certainly, and also, I do hope the protection might help to reduce reflections on the LCD screen ????

There's many models and makes on ebay, but I don't have a clue which one to choose :mad:

good night,
Rafael

waffley

Hi,

maybe not really scratching, but smearing certainly, and also, I do hope the protection might help to reduce reflections on the LCD screen ????

There's many models and makes on ebay, but I don't have a clue which one to choose :mad:

good night,
Rafael

I was wondering too which make to use. I have purchased an expensive one, which began peeling off after 2 weeks and a cheap one which isn't quite large enough for my A300 although it was advertised as such. So any recommendations would be gratefully received
Marcia

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom