Please recommend a TV...

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by adamhamilton, May 30, 2002.

1. adamhamilton

adamhamilton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's the best TV I can buy at the moment in terms of picture quality. I will probably go for a 32" and will use it for 70% Digital (Sky) TV and 30% DVD.
    I want to be able to use RGB from both the Sky box and my DVD player. I want to be able to manually select the screen size/shape and not be forced to put up with what the TV chooses.

I'm not bothered about the sound as I will be using my Denon AVR + 5.1 speakers.

Thanks for your recommendations.

2. Spunky

Spunky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Most people will tell you to go for a sony dx100- which doesn't seem to suffer from scrolling bars, or for one of the phillips pixel plus models. Or for a loewe.
    I can recomend the sony its got a great picture , but only nicam stereo- i've got an fq75 luckily not having the infamous bars :rolleyes:
    Your best bet is to get to a show room and judge for yourself. For each t.v. you ask about somone will have a great/terrible opinion of it.
    The choice is yours. :confused:
    Spunky