• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please recommend a futureproof aerial amplifier for freeview/UHF/Sky+

goldeneye243

I am about to install a new aerial to supply freeview to my TV in the bedroom.

I will then think about piping the various signals around the house via a loft fitted amplifier.

I was thinking that I might as well get one that will do Freeview, FM, Sky, sky+, and basically have as many options as possible.

At the moment I am thinking possibly something like this

http://www.labgear.co.uk/products.p...tribution Units&sc2name=&pid=54&pname=HDU681S

Are there any good options I have got? I have got an HTPC and sky+ in the lounge and a freeview tv in the bedroom. Might put other sockets into the other bedrooms whilst I am at it too.

M

mrfreeview

I am about to install a new aerial to supply freeview to my TV in the bedroom.

I will then think about piping the various signals around the house via a loft fitted amplifier.

I was thinking that I might as well get one that will do Freeview, FM, Sky, sky+, and basically have as many options as possible.

At the moment I am thinking possibly something like this

http://www.labgear.co.uk/products.p...tribution Units&sc2name=&pid=54&pname=HDU681S

Are there any good options I have got? I have got an HTPC and sky+ in the lounge and a freeview tv in the bedroom. Might put other sockets into the other bedrooms whilst I am at it too.

Suggest that you might like to check out www.televes.com

they have a complete/good range of splitters, filters, amplifiers and combiners. ...somthing for everyone infact!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom