Please put me off!

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I currently own a Jvc x3, 92 beamax screen and a Samsung 51e530.

The wife has given me her blessing on a new 4k TV after months of male mind control, she now thinks the world will end if we don't upgrade.

Was thinking of selling my current TV, screen and projector and going for a 65 inch led TV, budget around £2000....

That is until I clapped eyes on the LG 65EC970V, which is around £3600. I havent got that sort of money to spend on a TV. However, it blew me away and I can't stop thinking about it.

So fellow AVforum members please tell me why I should forget about the LG 65EC970V and get something I can afford like the samsung ue65ju 700 or the Panasonic tx65 cx700.
Thanks.

Yes don't get the 970,get the 950 instead as it's a better set at the same price,and it's flat.

Flat is the new curved :cool:

The wife has given me her blessing on a new 4k TV after months of male mind control, she now thinks the world will end if we don't upgrade.

Any tips on this male mind control? gonna start so I have a chance in the Xmas sales:D

Any tips on this male mind control? gonna start so I have a chance in the Xmas sales:D
Well the wife has given me permission to buy a 65 inch 950. But first I must decorate the bathroom.

If you're prepared to go down to 55" you'll get a flat 55" 950 for just over £2,000, but you'll have to buy that from Currys and before Christmas.

Steve W
Why before Christmas?

It's got to be a 65 inch 950 demoed one today. The wife was well impressed. Any ideas how I can pay for it?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom