Please post in here if your wanting xbox live trial codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone just wondering today I brought a xbox live starter kit and I tryd to sign up using my debit card but it wont accept it, so I was thinking if someone could give me a credit card number to sign up, I will give them a 2 month trial code I have got here. Many thanks

ZooL said:
Hello everyone just wondering today I brought a xbox live starter kit and I tryd to sign up using my debit card but it wont accept it, so I was thinking if someone could give me a credit card number to sign up, I will give them a 2 month trial code I have got here. Many thanks
Zool, you may well be genuine, but thats not really an appropriate request to post on an internet forum. Credit card numbers can be widely abused. I'd suggest asking a friend/parent/relative first mate.

anyone after a code. i have a 3 month code given to me by someone on the board. my xbox is a little ill at the moment so willing to pass this on as it was his wishes if i didnt use it.

Dal

w3dal said:
anyone after a code. i have a 3 month code given to me by someone on the board. my xbox is a little ill at the moment so willing to pass this on as it was his wishes if i didnt use it.

Dal
i would really like that free 3 month trial. My email is [email protected] thanks a lot.

Hi,

I'm also looking for a trial code if anyone has one to spare. You can contact me by email: [email protected]. This is also my msn messenger name if you want to PM me.

Thanks.

Hi..I'm looking for a trial subscription for XBOX Live. I had one but had so much trouble trying to hook it up for my kids. We had a problem with the connection. Once we figured it out (router problem), the subscription had expired. Does any one have one they wouldn't mind E-mailing me for my kids?
thanks.. E-mail me at [email protected]

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any unused 2 month trial Xbox Live Subscription codes. I really want to play Halo 2 online and I really want to test my skills. If anyone has, please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you peeps.

-CA

Come on guys, don't mean to get on your case, but why don't you get a starter kit? You can get them online for £30, comes with a headset, demo games and full year of XBL. You won't regret it. Trust me. Halo 2 with a headset is amazing! Go for it. It's money well spent!

Ive got a few live games and would like to try Xbox Live if anyone could spare a valid trial code I would be very appreciative.

Thank you [email protected]

anyone got a 2month trial code i can have? email me at [email protected] or PM me, thanks.

Hi everyone,

I purchase an XBOX last friday (my first since PS1) and I have to say I am impressed. I'm having a lots of fun but I want to try XBOX live out. I got a free code with Rainbow Six 3 but it has expired (to be used before end of march 04 ). PM me or email me at [email protected] thanks

Does anyone have one spare please?

hi i just got my xbox about a month ago and just got xbl about 2 days ago and i was wondering if anyone could spare a free 2 month trial. either PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks M8s

Hi kind folks,
My friend, one Craig Thomas (craigthemoof-AIM), is in dire need of a 2 month free trial. He just bought an xbox to be at college with him, which is a different college than i am at, and his game is too old so his card is expired. No he isnt someone who constantly uses 2 free month trials, nor am I (gamertag- vanccce and has been for 6 months); so if anyone could be of any help to let this little guy experience how it is so much cooler to actually have xbox live than just be a guest, I would greatly appreciate it.
Just send me the code if you have an extra you don't need, thanks,
Jesse Vance
[email protected]
jesse 04shizzle (AIM)

P.S. Any time i get a code, this will be the first place i look

This is april, and the ones I had expired 31 March.

Anyone have any that expire 30 June? THANKS!!!

happykitty54

mecham@custertel. please use .net to end my e-mail address

Hey, if anyone has an XBOX Live Subscription code, I could really use it if you arent going to use it. I really want to try XBox Live out and I don't have the money right now to buy it. However once I start my new job I will be doing so. But until then I really don't have the cash for it. So if anyone has an extra Sub Code, please send it to me. It would mean a lot. And if there is anything I can do to return the favor, feel free to ask.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike

My son wants to sign up for XBox Live Trial tomorrow. He has Halo 2, Goldeneye Rogue Agent and Burnout 3 Takedown but has no codes. What can he do?

I am finally getting Broadband. I would like to try X-box live. Does anyone have a 2 month trail code that works. My code that came with my Railsprt challenge has expired. Send any code to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom