Please post in here if your wanting xbox live trial codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have Broadband after a 4yr wait, and so have gone mad and purchased a Linksys WAG54G to complement both the ADSL install and our current wireless network.

The purchase of the WAG has meant that our WAP54G is surplus, so i've moved it downstairs, and plugged the XBOX into it :clap: :thumbsup: .

So the next question is::::

anybody got a spare trial subscription code available please - sold both my games that had them in a while back due to not having, and at the time thinking, will never have Broadband.

email in profile

cheers all,
Gary

Folks,

I have 2 xbox live trial codes available to the first 2 to pm me. Both mine are valid up until mid next year :)

Dave

hello, yes i was wondering if anybody has a spair trial xbox subscription code could you please PM it to me or email it to me because i really want to play this certain game online and hi_robb if u still have those 2 trial codes could you please pm one of them to me or email it to me cuz it would really be appreciated

thank you for your time

Please someone send me the trial code... I'll be your best friend ever. :lease:

i have a spare code for who ever wants it,

i was going to use it then use my 1 year pre paid one but i just thought i might forget and then BAM wasted :(

ive been playing burnout 3 but since i havent unlocked all the cars im at a disadvantage :(

bleh

just send me a PM first one gets it

hi i just got cable modem yesterday and i was wondering if anyone still had a code i could use? thanks

Hi everyone, can sum one plas send me a xbox live trial code, i am really wanting to try it out but i cant afford 40 quid at the min for a starter pack, thanks

i have two extra trial codes that doesn't expire till next year of march so if anybody wants one its first come first serve so pm me..i will only count the first two pm's that come in..

glorius said:
i have two extra trial codes that doesn't expire till next year of march so if anybody wants one its first come first serve so pm me..i will only count the first two pm's that come in..

i've got one more to go here people so get it while its hot..

Hi Guys & Girls, Does anyone have a spare code as i got one with Halo 2, but messed up the subscription, dumb arse :eek:)
Thanks

It might help if i put contact details. If you could email... [email protected] or pm me, thanks.

i'm sorry to update this very late but all my codes are now gone..if i recieve anymore i will post in here that i do but right now i don't so could you please stop PMing me

I could use a spare 2 month trial for my flatmate if anyone has one handy.

if anybody wants a code i have one left over so pm me asap while its still here

glorius - have sent you a pm to see if you still have it .

Thanks

Hi,
just bought a game off e-bay with an expired code and i would really like to ty this live thing out so if anybody has a code please pm me with it....Many thanks in advance :D

ainsy

If you want a free xbox live trial, go to your local blockbuster and look in all the xbox live game cases. I just went to the one by my house and found 4 unexpired live trials in the cases, and I only bothered looking in the Halo2 cases. Im sure there would have been more if I looked even more. Stop being lazy!

Hello, i bought Halo2 awhile back and i never thought to use my 2 month trial card and now its expired. So if anyone has an extra they arent using could you plz let me know.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom