Please Please Please some help

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Tazleem, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Tazleem

Tazleem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lesson: Please Please Please some help

Hi can some one please help me I have just recently purchased a Sony MRX1 32inch LCD TV. I am looking to by a fairly good Divx player. I purchased a pioneer 575 a few days a go from RS was not impressed with it so I took it back. Something was wrong with the picture it did no look so clear. I hear there is some thinking wrong with its PAL Progressive scan Component it has to recode into a form of NTSC But the picture starts to look jagged can some one tell me if this is true. Iv also heard H&B do good dvix players cane some one tell me what the think of H&B. So to some up what I need

Divx player with excellent picture quality
    Excellent Sound options
    Full usage of the Progressive scan Pal/NTSC and PAL&NTSC Component Connection {No Recoding like Pioneer 575}
    Multi Region
    Price Range £100 to £250
    Thanks a lot

Ps it toke me ages to buy this TV lot of over time I need to watch my black hawk down in its best format and try to get the best out of the TV. If any one has any suggestion on how I can improve the TVs performance {Better picture Better Sound} please daunt hastate to tell me,

Thanks

Please please please some help

2. SNICK

SNICK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Have you tried the Tosh 340e?

3. Tazleem

Tazleem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just purchased 1 2day off play.com £70 are they anygood what due think of them. Will it fill all the task on my list what due you think