Please help

DannyCS

Novice Member
Hi everyone, hopefully I’m on the right place, I’ve got Harman & Kardon receiver model HS250, so my question is how to connect usb or phone to listening music .. Thanks in advance.

dollag

you will need a 3.5mm to rca connector if you want to plug it in to your phones headphone jack.

you can also use the same cable for this chromecast audio and send music over your network wireless

could also use a bluetooth receiver

DannyCS

Novice Member
Thanks for replay. I just order 3,5 rca connector, I really like the second option google chromecast as well but I will try the cable first if it work I will buy this little device, looks pretty cool.

Jamie

Distinguished Member

DannyCS

Novice Member
Thanks for your reply, so you mean if I go for chromecast Audio this cable is better option to connect with chromecast than rca cable? I just check the back of the receiver there is optical in so probably it’s gonna work also that way as well

dollag

it's not necessarily better but it's worth a try.

the cca has a built in dac so you can send an analogue signal with the rca cable to the HK amplifier; however, the same connection in the cca doubles up as an optical so you can send a digital signal to the HK and use it's internal dac.