1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by drmonik, Dec 15, 2004.

1. drmonik

drmonik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys
    I'm a real beginner in this but i want to buy a plasma screen about 42 inches, i was looking at the panasonic viera but am open to suggestions. I have a budget between 2000-2500 pounds. I want to wall mount the tv so need a wall mount too. Where's a good place to buy from too?
    Also how do people rate the x-box as a dvd player as i have one and it may save me a few quid if i don't have to buy a dvd palyer aswell.
    As you can tell I am a novice and not very clued up on elecrical stuff , so the simpler the set up the better
    Your help would be much appreciated
    cheers

2. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    check out AV-Sales (one of the forum sponsors) for good deals on panny with board, they also do a good prices wall mount too

Gary

3. drmonik

drmonik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks mate , but is the whole board stuff straight forward to set up

4. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if you think that av-sales price is ok, then give them a call - service is excellent by all accounts and they will help you and explain everything if need be to get you a system for your budget.

checkout this forum (do search on av-sales) for previous info about them.

My plasma already had the board installed (albeit mine is a display only panel, not a TV type one) so can't really say about the panny boards and setting up.

I got my panel via nexnix based in horsham, another place you could try for excellent service to

regards
    Gary