Please help

D

drmonik

Hi guys
I'm a real beginner in this but i want to buy a plasma screen about 42 inches, i was looking at the panasonic viera but am open to suggestions. I have a budget between 2000-2500 pounds. I want to wall mount the tv so need a wall mount too. Where's a good place to buy from too?
Also how do people rate the x-box as a dvd player as i have one and it may save me a few quid if i don't have to buy a dvd palyer aswell.
As you can tell I am a novice and not very clued up on elecrical stuff , so the simpler the set up the better
Your help would be much appreciated
cheers

check out AV-Sales (one of the forum sponsors) for good deals on panny with board, they also do a good prices wall mount too

Gary

if you think that av-sales price is ok, then give them a call - service is excellent by all accounts and they will help you and explain everything if need be to get you a system for your budget.

checkout this forum (do search on av-sales) for previous info about them.

My plasma already had the board installed (albeit mine is a display only panel, not a TV type one) so can't really say about the panny boards and setting up.

I got my panel via nexnix based in horsham, another place you could try for excellent service to

regards
Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom