please help xbmc for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by danfury, Feb 11, 2009.

1. danfury

danfury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    trying to watch movies from comp. on xbox via xbmc was working just fine for a while now i get a data deletion detected message when opening xbmc and movies all play with blue screen and movie in a red shadow in background. can some one please help me:lease: i tried deleting xbmc and reloading it both the original copy i had and downloading a newer version from t3ch nothing worked still the same message and same blue screen. xbox is chipped and replaced hard drive with a 120gb. has been working fine for a few years now untill this happened

2. Mmarkeh

Mmarkeh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i would try the stuff in this thread

Read this before posting problems/bugs!! - XBMC Community Forum

mainly- try it using default skin PMIII, try a different version of XBMC, also turn on debug mode and check the log to see if theres any more info about the problem.

You can also delete the userdata folder when you try reinstalling xbmc so it doesn't 'remember' any of your old settings.

If none of that works maybe its something hardware related and you might want to check that side of things.

Sorry I'm not an expert just some suggestions that might help, it pisses me off when xbmc doesnt work too :suicide: