• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please help with Tiger Woods 08 online

spikey1

I'm hoping somebody can help me with what is becoming a very frustrating problem trying to play online.

Is there any way 2 people on one Xbox can play another over live?

I of course have a gold account and gamertag but my mate doesn't and why should he, he doesn't own a 360.

We want to play another mate, in a private match over live.

Can it be done because I can't work out how.

Thanks for any help.

Hootbleet

I'm hoping somebody can help me with what is becoming a very frustrating problem trying to play online.

Is there any way 2 people on one Xbox can play another over live?

I of course have a gold account and gamertag but my mate doesn't and why should he, he doesn't own a 360.

We want to play another mate, in a private match over live.

Can it be done because I can't work out how.

Thanks for any help.

You could set up your mate with a gamertag, and when he logs into live with his silver account he'll get upgraded to gold free for the 1st month. Then all 3 of you will have access to xbl gold.

The only problem I foresee is the 2 of you sharing the console and connecting to the 3rd person over live. Just give it a go, it should work.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom