Please help with DVD transfer methods

M

mondogenerator

I have a set top DVD Recorder - without HDD. I have two 1 hour length films on two seperate DVD+RW. The films are two seperate episodes of one TV programme and i would like to transfer them from their two seperate DVD+RW's and put them on a single DVD+R, maybe with a menu if possible (just Thumbnail type menu). I am familiar with DVD decrypter and use this with elby CloneDvD2. I just can't seem to find a way of taking the two dvd films and transfering them via my PC to a single dvd. I would also like to use some sort of software that is as user friendly as cloneDvD2 ! I'm still quite new to all this, so i'm also trying to work my way around all the different file types, i'm sure somebody must have encountered a solution to this - can't be that hard can it?

I use TMPGen DVD Author for exactly that sort of thing. Note, you have to buy the AC-3 add-on with it if you want to get the sound from DVD recorded discs as they use DD2.0 for their sound recording. Though in a day or two they're about to release a new Pro version called Tsunami.

http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html

Regards

Mark

mondogenerator said:
... i would like to transfer them from their two seperate DVD+RW's and put them on a single DVD+R, maybe with a menu if possible (just Thumbnail type menu). I am familiar with DVD decrypter...
Have a look here.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom