please help with bbc hd??

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi

just need a little advice , i would like to be able to view the bbc hd service but im unsure what i need ?

i have a hd tv with freeview and virgin media but i dont want to have to pay for the v+ service.

is there any other way i can get bbc hd ,perhaps with a one off payment for a box.

cheers

hi

just need a little advice , i would like to be able to view the bbc hd service but im unsure what i need ?

i have a hd tv with freeview and virgin media but i dont want to have to pay for the v+ service.

is there any other way i can get bbc hd ,perhaps with a one off payment for a box.

cheers
you need a free sat dish and free sat box ie humax which will give you hd on bbc hd and itv when there is a hd programn on.

I would still recommend the V+ simply due to it's PVR functions, the extra HD (BBC and VOD) can be viewed as a bonus and of course no harm in calling VM and asking what it would cost and you were considering dropping VM for Freesat:)

I would still recommend the V+ simply due to it's PVR functions, the extra HD (BBC and VOD) can be viewed as a bonus and of course no harm in calling VM and asking what it would cost and you were considering dropping VM for Freesat:)

yeah good point might try that

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom