• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

please help with bbc hd??

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
hi

just need a little advice , i would like to be able to view the bbc hd service but im unsure what i need ?

i have a hd tv with freeview and virgin media but i dont want to have to pay for the v+ service.

is there any other way i can get bbc hd ,perhaps with a one off payment for a box.

cheers

chrishull3

Prominent Member
hi

just need a little advice , i would like to be able to view the bbc hd service but im unsure what i need ?

i have a hd tv with freeview and virgin media but i dont want to have to pay for the v+ service.

is there any other way i can get bbc hd ,perhaps with a one off payment for a box.

cheers
you need a free sat dish and free sat box ie humax which will give you hd on bbc hd and itv when there is a hd programn on.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
I would still recommend the V+ simply due to it's PVR functions, the extra HD (BBC and VOD) can be viewed as a bonus and of course no harm in calling VM and asking what it would cost and you were considering dropping VM for Freesat:)

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
I would still recommend the V+ simply due to it's PVR functions, the extra HD (BBC and VOD) can be viewed as a bonus and of course no harm in calling VM and asking what it would cost and you were considering dropping VM for Freesat:)

yeah good point might try that

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom