• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please Help Urgent xbox live info

Metal Godlee

Established Member
Hello all,
I have already transfered my xbox live account over from my old xbox acount to the 360 premium,so far so good,but will you be able to get one of the cheaper xbox live packs eg halo 2 starter kits and get that to work instead of paying the forty pounds renewal charge,in all can you transfer twice as my xbox live fees due.
Thankyou for your time,and hopefully someones already done it

Gamertag: Metal Godlee level 22 on halo 2.:thumbsup:

You can run the 12-month subscription code that you get with any XBox Live Starter Kit (Headset + Subscription + Halo 2/Forza/FIFA etc.) straight through the XBox 360 I believe.

Metal Godlee

Established Member
Thanks for reply,
But is this if you have alread transfered in past though,so if i bought three for instance it would work every year as long as i put codes in:thumbsup:

Whether you have transferred your profile, or if it is a new one, it shouldn't matter. Theoretically yes you could buy 3 and have one for each year up until 2008, assuming Microsoft doesn't cancel the codes from the old XBox Live packs by then (I honestly can't see them doing that though!).

is1111

Prominent Member
Metal Godlee said:
Thanks for reply,
But is this if you have alread transfered in past though,so if i bought three for instance it would work every year as long as i put codes in:thumbsup:

i'm pretty sure you could just add the 3 codes one after the other and your subscription will extend by 3 years.
you don't have to wait for subscription to run out before adding a code.

A

applevenus

yes you can add the codes now and extend your membership - no need to wait until each code expires.
basically you're redeeming "points". once the points have been redeemed and your account extended then that's it. I've got a couple years on my Live account that way.

is1111 said:
i'm pretty sure you could just add the 3 codes one after the other and your subscription will extend by 3 years.
you don't have to wait for subscription to run out before adding a code.

Whoa I never knew that! Great news :D

Metal Godlee

Established Member
thankyou for all your good advise,the old xbox live 12 month memberships realy do work,just type in the code and get gold membership cheaper plus game and mic which also works on the 360 :clap: :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom