1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help (toshiba et1)

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dazap, Apr 24, 2005.

1. dazap

dazap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    ok ive just got my toshiba et1 set it up last night and i think i have got a problem its projected on to a 6 ft screen and it is slopeing on the left hand side i tried evreything i can in the menu and it says nothing in the book about ajustin it that way its sat on a table so that it is level with the botom of the screen can some one please give any advise as i am totaly new to all this or do you think that it is the projector that is not working right

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
  3. dazap

dazap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Thanks Mate Phewwwwwwwww i thought sods law i got the duff 1 i will get it all set up again later and have a look thanks again

4. Maff et1

Maff et1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You just need to play around with positioning it, and remember that its the lens, not the PJ that needs to be square on (so the body of the PJ will be to one side).

The adjustment on the ET1 is like a computer monitor - tilt and swivel, this makes it easy to carry out big changes but is rather fiddly on finer adjustment.