1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help/tosh 46wh08b

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by dazap, Mar 28, 2005.

1. dazap

dazap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Hi all i posted a post on here about 6 to 7 weeks ago about my prob with my tosh 46wh08b rear pro tv it has all ghosting all over the screen ,any way it is still under warenty and so i informed the insurance peeps and they then took 2 weeks for some 1 to come out to it.
    so i then waited anouther 2 weeks for the report of the repair firm and was told 2 weeks ago that it is the tuner that has gone in the tv.so they then told me that the tuner is out of stock at toshiba and they have no eta of when they will be geting the part.But what i dont understand is that they no longer make the tv and on my cover it staes that if it is not repaiable it will be replaced.Can i please have your thoughts on this and wat i can do next.
    AS IM GOIN MAD WACHIN A I4 INCH PORTABLE TV/DVD COMBI

2. supermackem

supermackem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    I think your in the wrong forum mate, but if it isnt repairable and not within a time period that you find accptable you should demand a replacement.

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,909
    Not a DLP set, so moving.......