please help sagem hd56 lens needed..

jester68

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm new to forum, i have a sagem axium hd56 tv..i need the lens that fits directly behind colour wheel..many thanks gez

Hi, welcome to the forum any wanted item ad's should go in the correct classified forum though you could re-word your post so it doesn't read like an ad, such-as

Does anyone know where I can get a lens that fits directly behind the colour wheel of a sagem axium hd56 tv?

Curly

Which lens do you mean? Behind the color wheel is a long tube that is filled with mirrors, then a lens, then a mirror, then a prism block. Can you take a photo and indicate which part you need?

HI MRFLUFFY, it's the lens that fits nearest the colour wheel, it measures 32mm..i'm sorry i don't know how to upload photos, if you can email me at [email protected] i can email pics..many thanks.

Just checked my dlp unit, and the lens immediately after the light tunnel is only about 18mm wide, so it must be a different model. I remember seeing a larger lens in a dlp unit from a HTD501, but I've no idea what exact size it was. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom