• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

please help sagem hd56 lens needed..

jester68

Novice Member
hi, i'm new to forum, i have a sagem axium hd56 tv..i need the lens that fits directly behind colour wheel..many thanks gez

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Hi, welcome to the forum any wanted item ad's should go in the correct classified forum though you could re-word your post so it doesn't read like an ad, such-as

Does anyone know where I can get a lens that fits directly behind the colour wheel of a sagem axium hd56 tv?

Curly

mrfluffy

Which lens do you mean? Behind the color wheel is a long tube that is filled with mirrors, then a lens, then a mirror, then a prism block. Can you take a photo and indicate which part you need?

mrfluffy

Just checked my dlp unit, and the lens immediately after the light tunnel is only about 18mm wide, so it must be a different model. I remember seeing a larger lens in a dlp unit from a HTD501, but I've no idea what exact size it was. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom