please help or i am dead

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
I forgot to record the Hollyoaks omnibus for the GF this morning and she has been working every bankholiday over the festive season (since xmas eve) and will kill me.... so any chance any one SKY+ 'd it and could send me a copy on VHS or DVD-R happy to cover postage media costs etc.....PLEASE :blush: :blush: :blush: :suicide:

Nope! Hahahahhahahaha!!!!

hornydragon said:
I forgot to record the Hollyoaks omnibus for the GF this morning and she has been working every bankholiday over the festive season (since xmas eve) and will kill me.... so any chance any one SKY+ 'd it and could send me a copy on VHS or DVD-R happy to cover postage media costs etc.....PLEASE :blush: :blush: :blush: :suicide:

Let us know how bad a beating she gives you!! :laugh:

May do better in this forum hornydragon.

[Moved from GC by Garrett]

How could a Veteran Member forget to tape something ;) If my sister Sky+ this I will let you Know.

erm cause i was messing around on here telling you lot what to buy and how to connect it not concerntrating on the important stuff in life :suicide: keeping the missus happy.......
Kida wish i had TIVO or Sky+ now..................
If you could borg that would be top

Horny

I have a copy of this from yesterday (Sunday 2nd Jan).

This is on a long play VHS, if this is OK, PM me and I'll get a copy sent off when I am in work tomorrow.

Cheers

I've got a copy, she can come and watch it with me if she wants..

HD

It's on it's way in the post tonight.

I have received a great deal of help and advice through this site over the years, so anything I can do to help others is only fair.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom