1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help, need to know where to demo speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Lostinapc, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Lostinapc

Lostinapc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have read loads of reviews, lots of what people have said, and been to a few demos but I'm living in the midlands (Rugby) and am finding it difficult to find places where I can listen to some speakers.
    Specifically the aegis evo 3s, I've heard the Monitor audio b4s and really like them, but they're 35£s more and the evos seem to get better reviews.

Does anyone know of any good places in the midlands (an hour or so away from rugby/coventry). I've been to the local places that I know of (sounds expensive and frank harvey) and have heard what they have to offer, but there's really not much else.

I'm fairly sure I'll like the aegis evos they seem popular and i've not heard anything bad about them and I might just end up buying them blind at this point!

Thanks,
    Robert

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    Have you looked at the list of dealers on the Acoustic Energy website as there seem to be quite a few within an hour of you including Midsat International at Hinkley

3. Lostinapc

Lostinapc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are you recommending that place, or just pointing out they stock them? :p
    I've emailed them, they don't mention the evos on their site.
    I didn't realise you could get a list of places like that, in fact i don't think i'd been to the website before.
    Thanks!
    Robert