1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help my budget is £2400

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mediaman, Dec 21, 2001.

1. mediaman

mediaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone help me out

I want to buy a LCD projector after christmas and my budget is £2400. I read the HCC mag every month but they have so many reveiws of budget projectors it hard to pick one.

Also as im new to this can someone tell me if you can feed your Sky Digital through a projector someone said to me you can only feed a DVD or Video through it

2. skimber

skimber
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm no expert but from what i've seen the DLP projectors such as the Plus (as cloned by Philips for the UGO s-Lite and x-Lite models) totally blow away any similarly priced LCD's (IMHO)

Simon

3. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Look back down the last few threads ref the Hitachi and other LCD projectors. There has a been a fair bit of chat the last few days. I don't think you'll get too many straight answers at the moment.:rolleyes:
    We're all trying to choose too!:)

4. mediaman

mediaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks m8 I have really enjoyed stevebrowne view of the Hitachi Pj-lc2001 then I like the look of the Toshiba MT-7. I will keep a eye on the forum till late jan and see then