1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me!!!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by the_muff, Mar 25, 2003.

1. the_muff

the_muff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    hey there

i was really considering getting the phillips 36" 9607c model as i was very pleased with the looks and the reviews it had! that was until i visited this forum and i have read a lot of people bashing the tv! about the pixel plus problems and stuff!!

does anyone else have this tv that can really help decide to buy it or not! let me know what yous think of it!!????

cheers.

THE MUFF

P.S ALSO THE CHEAPEST IVE SEEN IT WAS £1440 FROM UNEATABLE ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWERE CHEAPER??

THANX.

2. Robert

Robert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What I have read in this forum is that the Probs are with the 32 inch model. The 36" only fault is, that its installed with a panasonic tube, if thats a fault for you( Look at the Pic. being offered)! As described the picture is fantastic with pp enabled, even 100Hz models with no PP within the Philips range have a very goog Picture.

3. the_muff

the_muff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    thanx for the info bud!! anyone else got an opinion on this tv or know were is the cheapest place to buy it from!!???