Please help me find this game

xsilvesterx

Novice Member
Reaction score
Ok so I’m not even sure if I’ve made this up because I’ve asked my partner and googled everything I could possibly remember about this game and can’t find anything!

So I remember tiny little robots or creatures of some kind that you have to help navigate an area and reach the end (possibly help them do more, but idk). It involved moving cubes and things for them to be able to walk across and I can’t remember if they get attacked by other things and you have to protect them (possibly with turrets). They reach like a force field wall that they can’t get through, and you have to get some type of beam of light or laser across to destroy it. This involved moving cubes and placing certain ones in its path so you can redirect this beam across to another section. It seemed to progressively get harder and I vividly remember having to look towards YouTube for help. Pretty certain most was also floating in the air and if you fell off, you died and respawned. I know it’s not much to go off, but everything else I can remember about it, I don’t know how to form into words! I literally don’t know if I’m going mad at this point!

Was this part of another game as it sounds like the hacking part of something I played a while ago. There was a small number of automated "bugs" that would move towards the end of the level to retrieve some data for you, you had to place turrents to shoot down air attacks against them and fill in the gaps to allow them to get to the end and bring the data back to you. I am trying to find out what it was called.

Last edited:
Was this part of another game as it sounds like the hacking part of something I played a while ago. There was a small number of automated "bugs" that would move towards the end of the level to retrieve some data for you, you had to place torrents to shoot down air attacks to them and fill in the gaps to allow them to get to the end and bring the data back to you. I am trying to find out what it was called.
Oh my god, yes I think it was, that’s definitely ringing a bell! I couldn’t get some bigger game out of my head when thinking about the bits I was remembering but for the life of me, couldn’t even think of what game it would be a part of. I’m so happy I’m not completely going mad

Ah this is doing my head in as well now - it was a sub level of another game, watchdogs 2 or one of the later assassins creeds or something like that. Pretty sure it was a file recovery subgame in 3D, where you collected certains blocks which you could then use to fill in the gaps for the "insects" to walk over and to remove barriers with light/laser beams by bouncing them into the correct receiver to make walls vanish. A win was when enough of these automated bugs and reached the end and walked back to you to reach 100% of the file.

Ah this is doing my head in as well now - it was a sub level of another game, watchdogs 2 or one of the later assassins creeds or something like that. Pretty sure it was a file recovery subgame in 3D, where you collected certains blocks which you could then use to fill in the gaps for the "insects" to walk over and to remove barriers with light/laser beams by bouncing them into the correct receiver to make walls vanish. A win was when enough of these automated bugs and reached the end and walked back to you to reach 100% of the file.
Been driving me mad all day! I’ve been thinking it was one of the assassin’s creed games, that’s all I can keep falling back on. Don’t think I’ve played any watchdogs so I think that can be ruled out! The more I think about it, the more I remember and the more frustrated I get. Google is so bad at helping sometimes lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom