Please help me find KEF 1005 Wall brackets and stands

MJS247

Standard Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for 4 months to find a stockist of KEF KHT1005 speaker brackets and stands. Everyone says they can't get hold of any no matter how much they pester KEF.

Apparently KEF has not bothered to make them for a while because they are trying to sell brackets and stands for their newer speaker systems.

Firstly, can anyone help me track some down (brackets and stands)? I'm based in London.

Secondly, does anyone think this is really bad PR for KEF by not supplying the brackets and stands to go with their speakers? Unfortunately becos of their shape all other brackets look awful with their 1005 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

All
I've been waiting for over 3 months for a pair of stands for my 1005's - even discussed delay with KEF at recent Hi-fi show in Bristol. My dealer keeps saying they are "on the way" but no certainty on dates. Indeed any prior quoting of dates has been found to be flawed. Phone call to a couple of big dealers confirmed supply problems / delays. Would like to think KEF might do something for customers who have been waiting so long - discounted price perhaps - but doubt it. Anyone have any news / able to confirm?
Daddicool

Have you tried phoning your local Richer Sounds? The website says stocks eratic, but it`s always worth a phone call.

I was in Richer Sounds in Glasgow last week and they said they would have the stands next week.

There are some for sale on Ebay at the moment. :clap: Item number: 9722513051

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom