Please help me find a forum member

Hi all i recently deleted all my PM's then i realised i was going to post something to someone! I think his name was something like Jason, Jason_D or Mister_d or something simelar. He is a Gonzo fan like me ( Fans of the late Dr Hunter S Thompson ) His signature reflects this.

I have tried searches but with no luck. If anyone can help or if your there mate please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards and thanks,
John.

Mr Jason B

Trader Rating: (0) Re: Gonzo

I managed to find this but need more help. MODS/ADMIN please can you help me out? Just in case you think i'm a mad stalker:eek: feel free to give him my details so he can get in touch with me again. I simply have some Gonzo bits and pieces to send him.

By the way are there any more Gonzo (HST) fans out there?
Regards and thanks for any help,
John.

Ian J

Banned
I don't know what sort of help you are looking for but he was online and posting yesterday so he hasn't disappeared. Why not send him a PM ?

According to his profile he has "Email from members" switched off so I can't give you his email address

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom