Please help me choose a sony model

muppettom

Standard Member
Reaction score
At the minute im looking at buying one of these tv's

KD28DX50

KV28LS36U

They are both the same price at £388 from digital direct and it would be really helpful if someone could advise me which of these to go for. I am currently leaning towards the KD28DX50 because it looks the better of the two but it would really help to know if there are any major faults or if people were pleased with their set.
The most important features of the tv is that it has to play NTSC hopefully it has a good picture.

Any help really appreciated
:lease:
Thank you

Get the DX50 - it will be a lot better for watching TV because of the digital tuner

hi m8 i had 4 sony dx50s 3 fq70s a 32dx50 5 fx68 and the dx 50 suffers with picture banding on freeview but if you want the set repairing its up to you. I dont see that consumers should buy such producs and not know about the problems. the dx50 range of sets also has awful sound :nono: im not against sony products but they dont seem to care much for customers at all i spent days off work swaping sony tvs and lost a lot of money sorry to go on but thats my experiance with sony and one that wont have again. i spent weeks looking at tvs and now i have a 28pw9308 that ive had for 7 weeks and i enjoy the set very much most people will say pixel plus has a few problems but the picture is so good i dont care and i only need to buy ONE! philips :clap: mmm strange that :lesson:

hope it helps

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom