• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Please help! LG32pg6000 or LG32LH3000 or something else?

Sparky's Dream

Standard Member
Hi
I'm new to this and would really appreciate some help deciding as I'm going round in circles!

I have a budget of £450 max, preferably less and I want a 32 inch TV. It is mainly for watching standard TV through a virgin box, I'd say about 90%, with the odd DVD.

I had decided on the plasma LG32pg6000 and had ordered it online, only to chase it up a week later and be told that I had been refunded as it was out of stock. That was for the excellent price of £389, so I'm a bit gutted that I can only find it for £446 now.

So at £446 is it still a good buy or is the LG32LH3000 better like my husband thinks? He wants the full HD ready thing but everything I'm reading suggests it will make no difference for what we'll use it for.

So all opinions welcome, thanks

Monarch

Distinguished Member
The 32PG6000 is the best TV you can afford in my opinion, better than even the new LCDs in your budget I've seen, if you can get hold of one then get one, but it's been discontinued so nowhere will be getting any new ones in. There are some floating around though

Sparky's Dream

Standard Member
The 32PG6000 is the best TV you can afford in my opinion, better than even the new LCDs in your budget I've seen, if you can get hold of one then get one, but it's been discontinued so nowhere will be getting any new ones in. There are some floating around though

thanks, I hoped it was still a good buy, so I think I will go for it :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom