Please help in identifying a song from a vague video description!

ToastyNoggin

Novice Member
Hi there. Had a BT Vision box years ago. There was a playlist called something like 'Boys Night In' which had music from My Chemical Romance, Muse, Evanescence and (bizarrely) Robert Palmer. One of the videos was a guy in a woods/forest who comes across a small church. Goes inside and everything seems friendly, old congregation except for a young pretty woman with her mother. Then the priest/vicar starts casting out sins or something in a sermon and people start fainting or going mad. It all gets a bit crazy and the original man escapes out a window taking the young woman with him with the elderly mothers blessing. As they run away into the woods what appears to be black souls or demons rise up from the church roof into the sky. At one point during the madness the band are playing in the church, perhaps 4 piece, guitars, drums and bass guitar. I'd say probably early 2000s era but can't be sure.

I live in hope as my daughter has been searching for this song for years despite knowing it's probably garbage 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom