• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please help - iClix (gen 1) just won't display video...

Dystran

Standard Member
I have the iClix (not the very new version) and I rally want to watch video on it.

I use a program for converting DVD to MPEG4, and these work fine on my Archos. They won't however worl on the iClix despite me changing everying about the file (size, quality, bitrate etc etc). It makes no sense.

I remember having iRiverter in the past, but I had trouble converting DVDs to MPEG at the time - it didnt just play the DVD and record it (instead it allowed only to select one file off the DVD where a movie is made up of various files, and I couldnt work it out).

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated. Pretend i'm stupid if you do explain anything (you wouldnt be far off the mark :)

Rgds

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom