1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help /blue screen

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by den9112, Mar 31, 2005.

1. den9112

Feb 8, 2004
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    hi, i hope someone outthere can help me , i have a sony mini dv trv14 it is 12 months old , i used the camcorder last weekend and did aprox 1 hr of footage without any problems . my problem is i did 1hr of recording yesterday and when it was recording i could see cleary that the recording light was on . when i rewinded the tape and played the tape back all i could see was a blue screen and no sound , i then put a new tape in , recorded and played back and all i got was the same . when i did the first recording it was a wet afternoon so i just thought it was condesation , but tonight after leaving the camcorder a full day it is still the same with all my tapes , can anyone help . also does it look like i have lost my last recording . i have a tape cleaner but when i put it in to and press play i twill not play (i have held cam to my ear and presed play but the motor is not going ) , very confused and upset that i may not have sons football match recorded , any help would be appreciated . thank you