• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Please Help! Blu-ray player needed.

GeorgeN111

Standard Member
Hello, i have just ordered a new tv and i want to buy a Blu-ray player which i can use on the tv. I have looked at quite a few, but it is quite difficult because i have never purchased a Blu-ray player before and it seems rather difficult to find the perfect Player. I need a Blu-ray player that can play Blu-rays at a good quality, this is the most important thing. I have found a few Blu-ray players which have Internet apps, but they require an additional dongle which i think is just a bit silly. If anyone could find a Wifi Blu-ray player in and around my budget then that would be great. That leads me on to my budget, if i could find a blu-ray player around £100 that would be great, I know this is quite a low budget, but it is only going to be used from time to time, and i believe i should be able to find a half decent blu-ray player for that price. Is there any deals on at the moment? I have seen some before on this forum where a once £400 blu-ray player is selling for £99. That would be amazing to find something like that. Dont worry about the wifi function too much, if you could find one then that would be great however my main priority is picture quality. I didn't know a blu-ray player affected the image quality too much, i thought it was down to the tv. Many thanks, George.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom