• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

please help - been bitten by nats

R

R^T

Well the other day at football I got bitte na fair bit on my leg.

Today my legs are so uncomfortable.

Ankles have inflated and are really uncomfortable.

Whats the best was to help easy the pain?

Warm water? cold water?

Please help cause my legs are really uncomfortable

shodan

Distinguished Member
best go to your local chemist and ask them I think!

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
If you have been bitten then seek medical help immediately, these creatures carry all sorts of disease - why do you think they live in sewers and amongst rubbish.

Oh.

Sorry.

You said "nats" :oops:

ush flynn

i got bitten by something like that, 2 on each calf! so itchy, i can deal with mozzie bites no problem but these made huge red swollen patches, i used germolene cream, antihistamines which i was taking anyway for hayfever. I used to scratch them like mad during a sort of "sleep scratching" thing where i wasnt awake enough to realise i shoudlnt be doing it. Took just over a week to go down

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
What was she doing biting your ankles?, well each to their own.... ohhh Gnats I thought you were talking about your missus.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom