Please help!! Advice needed for 32" tv for x box

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by thebritvickid, Aug 24, 2012.

1. thebritvickid

thebritvickid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,this is my first post i hope someone can help. I would like to buy a 32" LCD/LED with a budget of about £300.we are changing our dining room into a den for the kids and they have some birthday money which we are matching .The only equipment connected to it will be an x box 360 for gaming which they will use to watch dvds as well so i would like it to be full 1080p. I have come across a couple of sets the Samsung UE32EH5000 and Sony Bravia KDL-32CX523 but i would much rather have the opinions of more knowledgeable AV experts than myself.

Many thanks in advance

thebritvickid

2. Quaddy

Quaddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +300
    i have the sony you mention and its my favourite 32" so far, feature packed and superb quality! having tended to mainly go for samsung and philips 32" sets before, i can safely safely say sony will be by choice from now on

3. thebritvickid

thebritvickid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, i have come across the review on the website and it does look a decent set but having trouble finding somewhere i can get it within budget. My attention has turned to the Samsung UE32EH5000. The only extra info i was having trouble finding is the lag when gaming, although my sons are eight they probably wouldn't be that aware of it.

Many thanks in advance

thebritvickid

4. vickster

vickster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,921
    The Sony is an older 2011 model - hence low stocks

5. Quaddy

Quaddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +300
    seems hard to see for sale now - i got mine only a few weeks ago new from play for 289