Please Express your opinions here

T

Tejpal

If anyone remembers, i was deciding on which amp and cd player combo to get for a budget of £600. Well i have decided on the NAD C370, as it sounds AMAZING with all music and has killa volume!!

I have found it on the net Brand New For £345, including VAT and del.

heres the link
http://www.audiovisiononline.co.uk/erol.html#2430x0?

I have never heard of this company, and would like anyone to advise me if i should buy it from here.. i expect alot of companys will refuse to price match this as it is over £100 under the £450 RRP!!

Is this some kind of dodgy company that i should be careful with, This is the cheapest price i have found it at...

If i buy from someone else for a dearer price, i will have to down grade to the C350 or alternatives to make it fit into my price range(£600 for AMP+CD player)

Thanks in advanced for any suggestions.

or you could take it at £315 exdem.....

i could swear these guys have been advertising in what hifi for as long as i can remember and they may well be in hcc too. If you buy with credit card, you should be covered anyhow against them doing silly things, if nothing turns up, you simply go to the card company and tell them that they shouldnt pay up.

ad

i might sound paranoid,
but it looks like the company has accualy put in good comments about them selves.

i could VERY easily be wrong...

Quote of one of the customers
"20/10/2001 COMMENTS MADE BY: Simon Smith
The service was very quick and the price unbeatable. However, the equipment I ordered (NAD C370 AMP) arrived in the sort of condition that suggests that it may have been a demo model. I've asked for clarification of this at least three times but they have yet to respond. Otherwise satisfactory, and I would use again."

That worries me...

poor after sales.. what if it breaks down!!

Well they do sell ex-demo stuff, so maybe he got confused and bought an ex-demo model when he thought he was buying brand new. His mistake.

Every company has at least one unhappy customer. And you are quite safe with a credit card. If they refuse to be nice, just have the cedit card company either not pay them or claw back your payment. That'll get their attention.

maybe,

ill give afew companies i know a ring and ask them for a price match

if im unsuccessful, ill buy form here.

I looked at their price for a NAD C350 which their quoting £284. I got richer sounds to supply one for £199. Try getting a price from RS for the C370.

They were doing a C340 for iirc £179 with the WHFI voucher.Called before travelling to be told they had no stock. A heated discusion brought the offer of a C350 for £199. Went in to collect it and they duly asked for £230. Lynx blew a gasket at this point and after a bit of robust discussion the amp was sold at that price. If it helps your case i'll scan the reciept (if it can be found).

pardon my stupidity, but whats a WHFI..

it all sounds complicated, do you think they will do a outright price match??

anything that would help would help :D

they do claim to do an internet pricematch........whether that is the reality, i dont know

ad

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom