Please Can I Have Some Advice From All

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by connect, Feb 8, 2009.

1. connect

connect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +201
    Hi guy's and gal's!!

I'm in need of some advice.

My current set up is. Panasonic PH9 42" in the lounge. This is all connected via one HDMI and Onkyo surround sound. Great.

When the PZ81 came out I bought it for a great price. About £680 I think I got it for. It's been in my bedroom for months. I want to move that one downstairs and the PH9 upstairs.

BUT

There' no bloody speakers or scart board in the PH obviously. So if I move it upstairs I just have a panel with no way of inputting anything!! I have a Panasonic HDMI player which I could use I supppose but still no sound. So what should I do? What would you do?

I could either get speakers for the side and a scart board but that's gonna be expensive I assume. Or I could sell the panel I suppose? But what would I get for it?

Any advice would be great. :lease: I really want to use my new TV downstairs.

Thanks All

2. badkarma

badkarma

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +237
    The PH9 comes with speaker terminals you can connect external speakers it doesn't need to be the Panasonic bolt ons.

It's also possibe, with the right cable to input RGB scart into the VGA port of the PH9, remember as well that the VGA port can also be used as a component input, it just needs changed in the setup menu.

You can also input HDMI into the VGA port using an HDFury HDMI >> VGA converter.

Must be, don't get it :confused:

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Indeed I would keep the PH9 downstairs and keep the PZ81 upstairs