Playstation Plus - September Content

Don't you get 3 months free if you do it digitally until like 20 something of September?

Yeah just depends if people want to pay £40 :p it is £33.15~ with the facebook code.

Last edited:
I think I'll buy from PSN then. Sounds like a good deal if I can stack the PS3 games if I pick up a console down the line.

Do you down load the ps3 and vita games to a PC then transfer to your device?

Yeah just depends if people want to pay £40 :p it is £33.15~ with the facebook code.

Buy £35 of PSN credit for (IIRC) £28.49 from cdkeys (with 5% discount), then buy another £5. £40 of credit for £33.49 then buy digitally from PSN. 90 days free. :)

I think I'll buy from PSN then. Sounds like a good deal if I can stack the PS3 games if I pick up a console down the line.

Do you down load the ps3 and vita games to a PC then transfer to your device?

just make sure you purchase them so they are in your download list, then you can download then when you want.

Not sure if it's a mistake or not, but if you search Jak and Daxter Trilogy on the PS Vita store it comes up as free, but it isn't listed under the PS Vita Plus section where all the other September releases are. Good job I've ordered a 32Gb as I don't have 3Gb spare to download it at the moment.

I'd rather play the PS3 version anyway, the vita version is meant to be buggy and full of frame drops.

Just a heads up but the PS+ content is up there now, urban freestyle and little kings story. Makes for a great distraction to the X-factor garbish on tv!!

Jak collection is free for the Vita and you get to download individual titles.

I wouldn't bother though....maybe stick to the PS3 version as these are not great ports. I played for 10 mins. each then deleted them.

When are the next batch of games release?

I'm new to PSN plus.

Beginning of the month

A question on these. Once the new batch of content arrives do you lose the current content you have? I have downloaded assassins creed 3 and have yet to play it.

A question on these. Once the new batch of content arrives do you lose the current content you have? I have downloaded assassins creed 3 and have yet to play it.

They are yours as long as you have PS plus.

As long as you download it or start the download so you have the icon next to it. As long as you have playstation plus you can play it.

As long as you download it or start the download so you have the icon next to it. As long as you have playstation plus you can play it.

Do you even have to start the DL? I've 'bought' some PS+ games and happily downloaded/played them later when they were no longer free.

I think Driver: San Franciso might be one of the free games next month. I noticed that it was 'free' the other day but when I went to add it to my download list it came up as being £7 something.

I think Driver: San Franciso might be one of the free games next month. I noticed that it was 'free' the other day but when I went to add it to my download list it came up as being £7 something.

Poor game anyway. Hope better content comes with ps4

Do you even have to start the DL? I've 'bought' some PS+ games and happily downloaded/played them later when they were no longer free.

You can buy on the store or start DL then its there for you to DL forever

I actually really enjoyed driver, maybe I'm one of the few that did though. Was too impressed with this months content Vita wise

Semi unrelated, but does anyone know if the GTA PSP game is any good? US gets it free this week. I'm normally not a fan of this genre (though I did play the first or second GTA and thought it was fun), but I'll give it a bash unless people think it sucks.

I wish they'd tell us what is coming for the entire month instead of doing it every week, so at least we know what to expect and when.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom