PlayStation plus on PS5

owls4everps5

Novice Member
Reaction score
So I have a PS5 with 2 accounts. One for myself and one for my son. I have a PS+ subscription and have a few free ps4 games on my account that I’ve downloaded and can see them and play them fine. The problem is when I log into the PS5 on my sons account, the PS+ games aren’t showing. I have enabled console sharing on both accounts but they still aren’t showing. Is there anyway I can get them to show on his account as well so he can play them without having to buy him a PS+ membership as well. Thanks

Try restoring licenses on both accounts, also check parental settings, however, it sounds like you have it set up correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I tried restoring the licenses on both and double checked the parental settings and it didn’t work unfortunately. I still can’t see the ps+ games or the purchased ps store games on his account. His account doesn’t have the yellow plus next to it like mine but I assume that’s normal.

I've double checked my PS5 and my lad can see and play my installed PS+ games. He doesn't have the plus by his account avatar, but the plus games are in his list and I launched man eater no worries.

Its odd that you don't see the games in the game hub, normally you see everything installed, but there would be a padlock by any game that your lad cannot access, so I'm not sure what's going on with your set up, sorry.

Yeah it seems odd. Games like fortnite that I downloaded for free on mine appear on his. It just seems to be ones I purchased through my account or got free from PS+. UPDATE! I’ve just tried disabling the game sharing and re enabling it and that seems to have fixed it and I can now see the games on his account 😀 no idea why it wasn’t doing it before but that seems to have sorted it. Thanks for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom