PlayStation plus on PS5

owls4everps5

Novice Member
So I have a PS5 with 2 accounts. One for myself and one for my son. I have a PS+ subscription and have a few free ps4 games on my account that I’ve downloaded and can see them and play them fine. The problem is when I log into the PS5 on my sons account, the PS+ games aren’t showing. I have enabled console sharing on both accounts but they still aren’t showing. Is there anyway I can get them to show on his account as well so he can play them without having to buy him a PS+ membership as well. Thanks

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Try restoring licenses on both accounts, also check parental settings, however, it sounds like you have it set up correctly.

owls4everps5

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply. I tried restoring the licenses on both and double checked the parental settings and it didn’t work unfortunately. I still can’t see the ps+ games or the purchased ps store games on his account. His account doesn’t have the yellow plus next to it like mine but I assume that’s normal.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I've double checked my PS5 and my lad can see and play my installed PS+ games. He doesn't have the plus by his account avatar, but the plus games are in his list and I launched man eater no worries.

Its odd that you don't see the games in the game hub, normally you see everything installed, but there would be a padlock by any game that your lad cannot access, so I'm not sure what's going on with your set up, sorry.

owls4everps5

Novice Member
Yeah it seems odd. Games like fortnite that I downloaded for free on mine appear on his. It just seems to be ones I purchased through my account or got free from PS+. UPDATE! I’ve just tried disabling the game sharing and re enabling it and that seems to have fixed it and I can now see the games on his account 😀 no idea why it wasn’t doing it before but that seems to have sorted it. Thanks for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom