Playstation plus June content

samtman

Entering PS Plus in June:
29th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
29th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
29th May: Demon’s Souls
5th June: Rayman Origins (vita)
5th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised (vita)

Leaving PS Plus in June:
29th May: Hitman Absolution
29th May: Joe Danger 2
29th May: Dead or Alive 5
5th June: Sine Mora
12th June: Velocity Ultra

Was gonna pick up Rayman while cheap glad I didn't. Already have it on 360 great game.

Det

Distinguished Member
oh nice, Rayman Origins... I was looking at that on Amazon last night.

It's barely halfway through May and you guys already get next month's lineup. US PS Plus sucks compared to EU PS Plus.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
29th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
29th May: Demon’s Souls

Great, almost purchased these a few times, another good month for me.

So many great games, so little time:rolleyes:

Wigandave

Got Rayman when the Vita was released and played through but fully recommend it to anyone who has not yet picked up and likes platform games.

Qactuar

Ah a bit 'meh' for me. Rayman was okay, but I don't think I would go back to it again (it was good though).

Coconut Dodge doesn't seem my cup of tea either. Oh well :) Can't win them all (and Sine Mora seems good, but I do seem to get stuck a bit more than I would like).

Det

Distinguished Member
Coconut Dodge looks like they picked it out of a hat. That's the only logical explanation for such a ****** looking game that even my 4 year old would get bored with.

gavan

Novice Member
Nice to see Rayman for the Vita and the Ico/SotC HD collection on the PS3 side.

I already have Demon's Souls but it will be handy to have a copy to run on the second PS3 that I keep at my parents' place for long visits ;-) Haven't played that game for a while actually - are they still running the servers for it? I know they were due to be shut down but if they are putting it on PS+ you'd imagine that they might fund keeping some servers up for the online part...

If only Sony would hurry up and bring out a 64gig card for the Vita. I just got a 3G unit (in the recent Argos deal) and thanks to all the games I'd got from PS+ immediately came up against the paltry limits of the 4gig card that was bundled. 32gig would be OK but I reckon I'd still need an extra card at some stage, so best to wait for 64gig assuming it isn't too far away.

Soundburst

In Memoriam
I downloaded velocity on a whim and wow. It's so much fun and not at all like a game I'd ever think of buying

Det

Distinguished Member
Yah, ZE: VLR wasn't on there yet for me but Mass Effect was. They roll them out for us over the month. I'm not hugely disappointed though because I'm still working through Disgaea 3... good lord the game has tons of content.

Det

Distinguished Member
They are all up now including Limbo for free if you picked up when it was on ps plus for the ps3.
Nice! If it's not too expensive I may buy it... heard rave reviews about it.

Det

Distinguished Member
Cuz PSP sucks! lol, jk. Anything good?

D

Deleted member 585609

Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank... Old ish stuff like that

D

Deleted member 585609

Sony are blooming cheeky buggers! I want to get Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter. £2.55 each because I have PS Plus. So £5.10 in total. I can either add £5 or £10+ to my PSN wallet ... I cant just add the £5.10 ... so I HAVE to add an un needed £4.90 that I don't want or need to! Thats terrible! Why can't I just pay for the items I actually want!

Foster

Distinguished Member
I'm sure you can pay just how much the transaction is.

D

Deleted member 585609

Oh I went to and it said minimum funding is £5 and I would have a balance of £2.45 after...

Det

Distinguished Member
... I've always been charged the exact amount. Well, since a couple years ago when they did away with funding in $5 increments.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Oh I went to and it said minimum funding is £5 and I would have a balance of £2.45 after...
Go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/main

If you've got a browser on your mobile, tablet, pc, etc, then I tend to do this now:

Sign into it with your PSN details, look for PS Vita, and your games(RC/JD) are there, second line down, I think.
Add them to your basket, purchase them using your credit card, etc, and they are automatically added to your download list.
Then just download them on the Vita to play.

Simples.

Also great on the PS3, for not having to start the download then pick download in the background, then having to wait, then quit the store, go to downloads, select delete for the download I just want to add to the list, and not take up space/save it for later problem, that Sony introduced with just having to start the downloads on items for + lately.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett