Playstation Plus Games - Monthly updates

Sony just announced on Twitter that COD WWII is one of the games for June that can be downloaded tomorrow, they will announce the other game later in the week.

CoD WWII is now available to download for Plus subscribers.

Am I seeing this right?

signed up to the two week trial of plus. Redeemed the 2 free games which show in my Library. when I do the Same for COD it only gives me the option to download and doesn’t appear in my Plus Library.

Am I seeing this right?

signed up to the two week trial of plus. Redeemed the 2 free games which show in my Library. when I do the Same for COD it only gives me the option to download and doesn’t appear in my Plus Library.

Someone will know the exact reason but yes some games don't offer the option to add to the library but if you download it and then delete it it will add it to your pile of shame so long as you remain a psn member.

may even be the case that you can start the download, then cancel and delete and it will pop it on the shame pile for you to look at and ponder when you might one day get round to playing it if only you could free up the time by not spending so long adding games to.... oh you get the idea

Some places on Twitter has Star Wars Battlefront 2 as the 2nd free game for this month

I wonder if we’re still getting another 2 games for June, & COD is a (3rd) bonus game?

They gave us COD Black Ops III as a bonus game in June 2018 to coincide with E3.

May have already been agreed prior to E3 2020 was cancelled but too late to cancel now. Otherwise it seems a bit random why they’ve gone off the normal release schedule

It's normally all announced on last Wednesday of the month too, maybe this lock down thing is making Sony forget what day it is too :D

It's normally all announced on last Wednesday of the month too, maybe this lock down thing is making Sony forget what day it is too :D

The COD WW2 timing was to coincide with Memorial Day in the US

The COD WW2 timing was to coincide with Memorial Day in the US

Because nothing honours the sacrifice of fallen soldiers quite like a game of COD where bullet sponging, no maiming from grenades or explosives in general, regenerative health and respawns all accurately reflect the level of risk combatants faced....:thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, i do not dislike COD et al - i'm all up for a bit of video game war but please don't try and make out that it's a poppy activision :thumbsdow

Don't get me wrong, i do not dislike COD et al - i'm all up for a bit of video game war but please don't try and make out that it's a poppy activision :thumbsdow

I don't disagree with you.

It was timed for memorial day weekend. Personally don't think that sends the right message, and is rather bordering on crass and tasteless.

A non month for me, never like Cod and Battlefront isn't the type of Star Sars game I like either, and once again nothing for VR.

I don't disagree with you.

It was timed for memorial day weekend. Personally don't think that sends the right message, and is rather bordering on crass and tasteless.

Yes, to clarify i wasn't having a pop at you @zt1903 - i should have been clearer about that, my ire is solely aimed at activision for passing an action off as commemorative when it is indeed as you say bordering on the crass and distasteful :thumbsup:

Battlefront single player wasn't too bad. Might download the digital version as I haven't seen any of the new free MP updates

I played Battlefront 2 on XBOX so probably won’t go through it again but it became a really amazing game eventually. I believe online is still pretty active and it’s well worth playing.

I think I must be the only one that doesn't like first person games. Slow ones like the witness, stranded deep or the forest are okay but the moment they spin quick and I have to react I cant deal with it and get a headache quickly.

A non month for me, never like Cod and Battlefront isn't the type of Star Sars game I like either, and once again nothing for VR.
Can’t remember, but they done any VR games since they dropped down to only 2 games a month?

The last PS+ VR title was Firewall zero hour back in Feb, so will be 4 months since the last one counting Junes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom